a// GENERAL DISCLAIMER
1. While every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this website is correct and up to date at the time it was posted, Healing Arts and Sciences (HAAS) and Healing Essences (HE) takes no responsibility for the correctness or accuracy of the information on this website nor can HAAS be held responsible for the use of this information.
2. HAAS/HE assumes no liability for the use of any products supplied. Liability rests with the purchaser for use of any products purchased from this website.
3. HAAS/HE takes no responsibility for determining or confirming the importation requirements and regulations of the purchaser and the purchaser's country of destination. All products are delivered:
a) At the full risk of the purchaser; and
b) The purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold HAAS/HE harmless in respect to any legal action which might be brought against the purchaser and/or HAAS/HE in the event the purchaser is not acting in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable for the importation of such products in the country of destination.
4. If incorrect delivery information is provided by the purchaser, the order might not be delivered to the purchaser and/or returned to sender. HAAS/HE takes no responsibility for order losses caused by incorrect delivery information.
5. In the event an order is detained and confiscated by foreign or local customs, the loss rests completely with the purchaser.
6. HAAS/HE takes no responsibility for lost orders, wrong deliveries or product damage caused by the delivery service.
7. Prices are subjected to change without further notice.
8. Availability of products varies due to changes in supply and demand and is subject to change without further notice.
9. HAAS/HE takes no responsibility for delays caused by delivery problems of manufacturer/supplier, or any other delays caused by a third party. Nor does HAAS/HE take responsibility for shipment delays caused by holidays or the delivery service or factors outside the control of HAAS/HE.
11. All orders are non-refundable once payment has been made.
b// RETURNS POLICY
We only accept product returned within two months of shipping if; We have been notified by email of the problem, the wrong products have been shipped or if the products are defective in manufacture (this does not apply to products damaged in transit or after receipt). The correct products will be shipped free of charge, provided the original products are returned unopened and in original condition or a refund will be applied, whichever is appropriate.
HAAS/HE is committed to the protection of your privacy and your private information. HAAS/HE collects personal information in a number of ways, such as when you enter your private details on our website during a product purchase, or when you provide information through website forms and email. HAAS/HE uses your personal information to...
- provide the services you require
- administer and manage those services, including billing
- provide you with better, more personalized services that are tailored to your needs
- research and develop our services
Your personal information is also collected to promote and market to you other services which we consider may be of interest to you, such as our Gift Certificates. Before we do so, we will provide you with an opportunity to give us permission to send you marketing or promotional material.
The types of personal information we collect from you will depend on how you use our website. Such information may include your name, address, telephone and/or mobile phone number, email address, or credit card details if you purchase a product. If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the services you require. Our website also records other information; the time, date and URL of the request, along with information on the browser software that is being used.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to organisations outside HAAS/HE. These disclosures are subject to confidentiality and privacy protections. Organisations to which we may disclose information include...
- government, regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law
- our bank, in the case of a product purchase
Security of your personal information
No data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we work to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from our website. These activities are conducted at your own risk. We do, however, make our best effort to ensure your information is treated with the utmost respect and security.
The most important data we collect is credit card information. HAAS/HE operates a secure SSL server to minimise the risk that the transmission of such information can be misused. Credit card information is encrypted in accordance with the highest industry standards. HAAS/HE does not store or retain the credit card information of its customers after any given transaction has been completed.
d// MEDICAL DISCLAIMER
The information contained on the HAAS/HE website is intended to help people make better healthcare decisions and take greater responsibility for their own health. However, HAAS/HE is not responsible for any results resulting from your decision to use this information. HAAS/HE encourages people who wish to embark on a HAAS/HE treatment program, or take nutritional or herbal medicines or use essential oils, to always advise their regular healthcare practitioner.
This website is not intended to replace the diagnosis, treatments, prescriptions, and services of a trained practitioner or physician. HAAS/HE is not responsible for errors of omission or for any consequence from application of the information on this website and makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the contents of the website.